We understand there will be snow tomorrow. That’s okay! We’re still going! We will wait until tomorrow morning to determine if we will delay the competition.
However, we want everyone to stay safe tomorrow! If for any reason you do not feel able to come tomorrow, that is completely fine. We will not charge your registration.
Please stay safe and warm!